Friday, August 8, 2008

FINISHED!!!

so i finished the TWILIGHT SERIES and now i am feeling a bit empty (I know how lame!) and wanting MORE! some kind of "update" or "a fast forward 5-10 years" i am just wanting MORE! no matter what! shouldn't i be" satisfied?" who else agrees?


Breaking Dawn

2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

I totally agree with you. I want to know more, like what happened with Jacob and you know who(I don't want to say too much until in case someone hasn't finished.). I need more!!! I finished it on Thursday. I was sitting there feeding Abbie, Jared was playing a game, and the other two were in bed. I was feeling a little lost because I didn't have anything to do. Jared looked at me and said, "You need a new book to read." I am going to borrow Host from my mom.

August 9, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Hi, Afton! :) I saw a link to your blog on Charly's, so I thought I'd stop by and say hello! And I'm totally with you on the Twilight thing -- I wish there was more, too! You're welcome to stop by our blog anytime -- see you tomorrow!

August 13, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home