school starts in 8 days!!!
AGHHHH.... so i am feeling the pressure of school starting in about a week! First I can't believe that i have a child that will be attending school! Brady is VERY excited about it! We finally got school supplies and now just need to go clothes shopping. He will be in Pre-K at the school and will be riding the bus... :( i'm so sad that he is growing up!! I hope to find out all the details this coming week, on what time he goes,(AM or PM), and who his teacher is. Although he is growing up so fast and as much as i don't want him to go to school, I am really excited for him to learn so many new things and meet new friends.

3 Comments:
Yeah, Logan starts kindergarten...and I am so sad! I am not ready for her to go. I am beyond excited for all the things she'll learn and friends she'll make...but wish it weren't for another year or so. Haha.
I know what you mean! I alternate between being sad that I'm going to miss them to being ecstatic that I'll have a few hours with just one kid home. :) we'll have to get together Aug. 25th to commiserate/celebrate together.
ps ... how is the kitchen turning out? You need to post some pics on here if I don't see it before then.
good luck brady!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home