Have you heard??
i think i sent out an email to everyone who reads this already, just in case i missed you though....
The TWILIGHT movie has been moved from Dec 12 UP to nov 21!!!!! how exciting! i CANNOT wait! i am soo anxious! so if you are planning to get together with friends or if you are like me, and have visitors coming for the premiere... LET THEM KNOW!!!!!!!!!!
The TWILIGHT movie has been moved from Dec 12 UP to nov 21!!!!! how exciting! i CANNOT wait! i am soo anxious! so if you are planning to get together with friends or if you are like me, and have visitors coming for the premiere... LET THEM KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:
I'm almost done with the book...yea!!!
Ok so I love your new background. Very trendy!!! :) Still working on the book, but I'm at the point where she's in the hospital after the vampire attack. Not too much left!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home