Tuesday, December 16, 2008

DADDY"S HOME!!!

Darren got in Monday afternoon after hours and hours of traveling! We are soo excited that we get to spend this time with him after being away for so long! I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father, that we are so fortunate that he can come home safely to celebrate Christmas with us! Brady had no idea that dadddy would be home...but i thought he would have had a bigger reaction than this!

Darren walked out and Brady said, in the calmest voice, "oh, hi dad". It was funny!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Darren!! That was so precious...those little boys missed their daddy. Enjoy your time together!

December 17, 2008 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger jen said...

I'm so glad that Darren gets to be with you at Christmas. I loved the video--it was so cute! Merry Christmas and have a great time together!

December 17, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Mikal's Life said...

Great video Afton! You've got me crying now!!

December 18, 2008 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger Alexa said...

Hooray! I'm so glad he's finally home with you and the boys. I hope you have a great Christmas and that you're finally feeling better!

December 18, 2008 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger carol said...

Welcome home Darren!. Thanks for sharing the homecoming with us! it was heart warming!

December 18, 2008 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger carol said...

and Darren-looking good!

December 18, 2008 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger julie said...

Welcome Home!! Such a cutie video. Merry Christmas!

December 19, 2008 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger DeGooyer Family said...

YAY!! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

December 19, 2008 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Have a blessed Christmas time!

December 23, 2008 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Charly said...

What a sweet video!!!

January 12, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home