Fun in the sun? only for the kids
Today we went to Sea World and had a grat time of climbing, sand and of course VIVA!! I actually climbed on all this with the kids, it was pretty fun, until.... i either severely sprained, or broke my pinkie toe. it got caught in a net and my foot went forward, but my toe stayed where it was. It hurt so bad!! About 20 min after it happened, my toe was purple and blue and i think it was swollen, but i can't tell with how chubby my toes are anyways. At least the kids had fun though!!
I know i will regrett having a picture of my foot on here, but here it is anyways... I hope i don't need to see a doctor!!

3 Comments:
ouch!!! your toe looks bad. how is it doing?
Oh my word Afton! OUCH!!! Have you seen the doctor yet?
Ooo ... nasty toe! Is it getting better??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home