Saturday, September 13, 2008

goofy jaxon

Jaxon and I get to spend the afternoon together while brady is at school. We went to target one day to waste time, and he was being so stinking cute that i had to take some pictures of him. these are his "funny" faces.






6 Comments:

Blogger Charly said...

Oh my goodness he has changed so much!!! Getting so big! What a cutie!

September 13, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

that's great to spend quality time with jaxon! sounds like we need to spend an afternoon at the botanical. :) they do have this awesome tree house exhibit!

September 13, 2008 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger jen said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is. We can't wait to see you guys.

September 14, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger I was raised in a barn said...

your boys are so dang cute afton. hope you are doing well

September 21, 2008 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Butler Fam said...

he looks older in this pic for some reason...but dang cute as always!! :o) We need to get together once you're visitor-less. Call me!

September 29, 2008 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

What happened to that cute round chubby little face? He's gotten so big, I can't believe it. Of course he is still so cute!

October 6, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home