Waiting for school to start. brady and jax being cheesy
Brady waiting for his teacher to come and escort them to the classroom
all lined upo and ready to go to the classroom!!
Today was such an exciting day! Brady had his forst day of school. He goes in the afternoon, so he has to try and be patient in the morning. he was soo eager to go, i think we were the first ones there for his class. I thought for sure with brady he was gong to cry or be a little scared or something. but he was just too excited! he ate "hot lunch" there. today was hamburgers, broccoli and salad, AND of course, chocolate milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is going to be a fun year for him! i can't wait for him to learn new things! the teacher/student ratio is awesome!!! 10-1!! small class, but that is al-right! Jaxon was VERY sad when brady had to leave for his classroom. he wanted to go with him so badly he started crying. it was pretty sweet! we look forward to tomorrow, for another fun filled day!
4 Comments:
I hope he continues to have an awesome first week!
That's great. I hope the rest of the week is just like today!
What a cute little man! Does he go to Elrod? I did some work there a few semesters before I graduated. Good school!
no he is at timberwilde....we'll see hoe the rest of the year plays out.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home