Sunday, October 26, 2008

The "official" TWILIGHT trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA


LOL, Just kidding, here is the real one. You have to admit it was funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxjNDE2fMjI

Enjoy!! 26 days AND COUNTING!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Krystin said...

Alright, alright. I FINALLY started reading the book and Iam halfway through the first one...is this movie based on just the first one or all three?

October 28, 2008 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger The Alders said...

just on the first one... i know there will be more then just one movie... just don't know if it will be a movie for each book or what. but from previews ive seen, it only looks like its for twilight

October 28, 2008 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Oh I can't wait! Are you getting a group together to go and see it?

October 28, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger jen said...

I can't wait to see it. Too bad you aren't here yet and we could all go together. At least, I better be going with my mom. I better talk to her about it.

October 29, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home