Friday, December 5, 2008

when it rains, it pours...

EVERYONE STAY AWAY!! That is if you don't want to catch any of our cooties!! We have all been sick here since... Nov 21. and i know that particular date because Jaxon got an ear infection which lead to the fact that i could no longer attend the Twilight movie. And to this day, I have yet to see it! when Thanksgiving came around i caught the flu virus! 4 days later was finally able to eat, and then Jax and Brady caught a cough and fevers. I thought it was just what i had. so i gave them the normal tylenol and ib profren.... Thursday Jaxon spiked a fever of 102. So i called my home teachers to have them give Jax a blessing! Thank goodness i did!! I took him to the doctor today and he has a touch of pneumonia! YUCK!! When someone gets sick in our house we are usually out for 2 months! We tend to cycle the sickness between ourselves! So if you don't see us for a while, we are at home...resting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alexa said...

Oh, darn it, Afton, that sounds AWFUL! I was so sad for you when I heard you weren't going to make it to Twilight...if you want someone to go with when you get feeling better I'd be happy to! :)

December 8, 2008 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Charly said...

Afton! I am sorry y'all have been sick! I am going to try and call you and see how you are and if I can bring you anything! And hey, when everyone is feeling better, please let me watch your kiddos so that you can go see 'Twilight'! I know you've been wanting to. And hey, looks like Alexa will go with you!

December 8, 2008 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home