Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brotherly Love

I love when these two are nice and "brotherly" towards each other! It melts my heart.






6 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

Cute pictures! I love to get moments like that. Emm and Andrew play pretty good together, but they definately have their moments.

January 18, 2009 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Charly said...

They are adorable!

January 18, 2009 at 9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss them both soooo much!

January 19, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger lanni said...

brothers don't shake hands... brothers gotta HUG!

January 19, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger julie said...

I total know what you mean about the brotherly love thing. Cute pictures.

January 27, 2009 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger Monica Hudson said...

Oh my gracious!! I love blog world - you can find the people you love and have lost track of! How are you, girl?? I was looking through some of my stats on sitemeter and saw a last name I didn't recognize...it was you!! yeah!! Your kids are so cute! I hope you don't mind that I've added you to my blogroll - I'm so excited to catch up with you and your cute family!
Love and hugs,
Monica (Ficklin)

January 30, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home