I can't wait for the "flu" season to be over!!
So shortly after Darren left, we started our rounds of sicknesses. And it is still making the rounds in our family!! I have had my 5th sinus in fection in the past 4 months, Brady just got done having a bug with a 103 fever and today Jax has pink eye!!! WHEN WILL IT EVER STOP???? so it was nice to see everyone last week, we'll see you all in about a month! When hopefully everyone is better!

3 Comments:
Oh, ugh, Afton. I'm so sorry you've been so sick! You should call me and have me come over and cook/clean for you!
I'll stop my whining - I've been frustrated with being couped up in the house for the last week trying to get everyone over a cold...hopefully your quarentine will end soon!! Get better!!
That really sucks! I hope everyone is feeling better. I do know how you feel though. We have been battling it here.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home