So small and innocent..... now a backtalking little boy who says
"NO, mom"
posted by The Alders at 10:36 PM
What a cutie! Those EYES!! Good heavens! Look out girls!
What a cute little guy! Him and Dallin are just three weeks apart!
Aww ... i love Jaxon, he's such a little cutie. ;o) I totally remember that cowboys and indians halloween--they looked so great. happy b-day Jaxon!!
What cute pictures! I love the way he makes three. I can't wait until you guys are here so we can get to know him better. I love all the other pictures.
Jaxie is a naughty little boy isn't he...I miss them both (all of you) so much!
And Brady hasn't aged a day since he turned two! lol, too cute
he is so cute Afton! I Can't believe he is 3 already-crazy!
CUTE pictures!
WHAT A CUTE KID!!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
9 Comments:
What a cutie! Those EYES!! Good heavens! Look out girls!
What a cute little guy! Him and Dallin are just three weeks apart!
Aww ... i love Jaxon, he's such a little cutie. ;o) I totally remember that cowboys and indians halloween--they looked so great. happy b-day Jaxon!!
What cute pictures! I love the way he makes three. I can't wait until you guys are here so we can get to know him better. I love all the other pictures.
Jaxie is a naughty little boy isn't he...I miss them both (all of you) so much!
And Brady hasn't aged a day since he turned two! lol, too cute
he is so cute Afton! I Can't believe he is 3 already-crazy!
CUTE pictures!
WHAT A CUTE KID!!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home