Here are the Photos of the house our Realtor took, and posted. It is a surreal feeling looking at these pictures of my house on a website for sale. we are excited for our new adventure that awiaits us. Who knows where we will be, some of you might see us back in a few years!
the pics turned out great. I have to admit that when I saw the title of your post I thought that maybe your house had already sold and you had to move early! I thought ... are we really that out of touch that I found out from your blog?!?! hahahaha But seriously, when are we hanging out?
4 Comments:
Those are great pictures!!!!!! Congratulations! And I hope you do come back!
the pics turned out great. I have to admit that when I saw the title of your post I thought that maybe your house had already sold and you had to move early! I thought ... are we really that out of touch that I found out from your blog?!?! hahahaha But seriously, when are we hanging out?
oh my gosh - look how clean that house is! i want to buy it myself.
your house is so pretty afton! Love it!! Can't wait to find out where you are going. I wish it were here :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home