Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Its Official

We are officially getting our house packed up today, and i am not that excited at all. Living out of suitcases for 3 weeks is going to be noo fun! not sleeping in your own bed...not fun. Today we will also be disconnecting the cable and phone, so if anyone needs to get a hold of me, email me or call me on my cell phone. i'll eventually get back on once everything is settled and not so stressful!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

did your house sell?

May 5, 2009 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger DeGooyer Family said...

Hope you guys are doing well!

June 17, 2009 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Sheesh and I thought I was bad about updating my blog. Just kidding. Miss you.

November 15, 2009 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Butler Fam said...

It's official ... It has been over a year since you've updated your blog! hahahaha Thanks goodness for facebook, I guess :)

May 16, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home