Has it been that long!?!?
WoW!! so i am looking at "the forgotten" blog...and realized i haven't posted ANYTHING in over a year! with the whole facebook thing i think i figured that was a better way of "keeping in touch". But i still feel like i am not in the loop with my friends and family. So here i am, up late on a Sunday night thinking I should update this blog and let everyone know what is up. So the update may take a few 3 or 4 posts to catch up....and i wish i could say that i will keep it up. Anywho, i don't have that many pictures, my computer crashed on me twice, and i lost alot of pictures i had from when we first moved. I hope that everyone is well and keep checking back for new updates...
I WILL POST PICS TOMORROW. (i have to find them and download them to my computer.)
I WILL POST PICS TOMORROW. (i have to find them and download them to my computer.)

2 Comments:
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who has been MIA! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home